- Composite Safety Toe: Asymmetrical alloy safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection.
- Timberland Pro Rubber Outsole. Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Waterproof Membrane. Premium full-grain leather with a waterproof membrane.
- Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistant. Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Antimicrobial Odor Control. Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology. A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- HoverSpring ™. A lightweight foam midsole for industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility, and durability
- Non-Metallic Shank: Fiberglass for structural support.
- Cement Construction: Offers flexibility.
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
- Outsole:Non-marking rubber outsole
- Cement construction: for flexibility
- Lacing: Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Mark II: Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .41
Fit & Care
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee.
If you believe Timberland PRO® footwear is less comfortable than your current footwear brand contact Timberland to return them within 30 days and they will refund your purchase price, provided you still have your dated purchase receipt . This warranty applies only to Products that were purchased from Timberland or a Timberland authorized seller. Call 1-888-802-9947 from US and 1-800-501-3054 from Canada. Available in the United States and Canada only.