If you are unsure of your shoe size, here’s how to measure it:
- Wearing a sock of medium thickness, stand on a piece of paper
- Place a mark at the end of your heel and at the tip of your longest toe
- Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part
- Measure both feet and use the larger of the two
- To find your size, use these measurements and refer to the sizing chart below
- If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.