Size Chart 3
If you are unsure of your shoe size, he’s how to measure it:
- Wearing a sock of medium thickness, stand on a piece of paper.
- Place a mark at the end of your heel and at the tip of your longest toe.
- Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part.
- Measure both feet and use the larger of the two
- To find your size, use these measurements and refer to the sizing chart below.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.