The shoes on our site are all U.S. sizes. To convert an international size to its U.S. size, go to the size conversion table below.
|USA ||UK ||EUR ||Inches|
|13 ||12 ||47 ||11 11/16|
|14 ||13 ||48 ||12|
|15 ||14 ||49 ||12 5/16|
|16 ||15 ||50 ||12 11/16|
|17 ||16 ||51 ||13|
International Shoe Size Notes
- Canadian shoe sizes are equivalent (identical) to American shoe sizes.
- Mexican shoe sizes plus 1? are the same as American Men's shoe sizes.
- British shoe sizes plus 1 are the same as American Men's shoe sizes.
- Japanese shoes sizes are American Men's shoes sizes plus 18. (Some companies say add 19.)
- Europe uses a system that came from the French called Paris Points. One Paris Point equals two-thirds of a centimeter. The system starts at zero centimeters and increases. There are no half sizes. American size 0 is the same as 15 Paris Points.
- Australia and New Zealand use the same shoe sizes as the United Kingdom.