Size Chart 1
If you are unsure of your shoe size, measure your feet to find your size. Please also keep in mind that each shoe brand fits differently and therefore your size may be different by brand and even be different by style within the same brand. Please refer to the fit guide and reviews on products for additional information.
Please follow the directions below:
- Wearing a sock of medium thickness, stand on a piece of paper.
- Place a mark at the end of your heel and at the tip of your longest toe.
- Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part.
- Measure both feet and use the larger of the two
- To find your size, use these measurements and refer to the sizing chart below.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.
|Length||Size||Width size B or C||Width size D||Width size EE or EEE|
|11 11/16||13||4||4 6/16||4 12/16|
|12||14||4 2/16||4 8/16||4 14/16|
|12 5/16||15||4 4/16||4 10/16||5|
|12 11/16||16||4 4/16||4 12/16||5 2/16|
|13||17||4 8/16||4 14/16||5 4/16|
|13 5/16||18||4 10/16||5||5 6/16|
|13 11/16||19||4 12/16||5 2/16||5 8/16|
|14||20||4 14/16||5 4/16||5 10/16|
It is also helpful to know the width of your foot, widths are expressed in many ways for mens shoes. Below is a chart that will help you dechiper all the variations of width - each shoe manufacturer marks widths differently.
Please also keep in mind that each shoe brand fits differently and therefore your size may be different by brand and even be different by style within the same brand.